|Source:||EPA 1994 Toxics Release Inventory
Public Data Release, Box E-2.
Information reported by facilities includes:
- Amounts of each listed chemical released to the environment at the facility;
- Amounts of each chemical shipped from the facility to other locations for recycling, energy recovery, treatment, or disposal;
- Amounts of each chemical recycled, burned for energy recovery, or treated at the facility;
- Maximum amount of the chemical present on-site at the facility during the year;
- Types of activities conducted at the facility involving the toxic chemical;
- Source reduction activities undertaken to prevent pollution and waste generation;
- Environmental permits held by the facility;
- Name and telephone number of a person to contact at the facility for more information.
Source: USEPA 1994 Toxics Release Inventory Public Data Release: Executive Summary (EPA 745-S-96-001, June 1996).
About MapCruzin - Cookies, Privacy, Fair Use and Disclaimer - Advertise on MapCruzin.com
Website maintained by Michael R. Meuser
Copyright © 1996-2009 MapCruzin.com
All Rights Reserved
Visit us for Free GIS Maps and Resources