Esri Community Analyst Free 90 Day Trial
<-- GIS News
Public Beta Free Testing for 90 Days
Esri Community Analyst is a Web-based solution that provides GIS capabilities in a simple and easy-to-use framework. Thousands of demographic, health, economic, education, and business data variables, combined with instant reports and interactive color-coded maps, allow you to quickly explore the geographic characteristics of any area.
Designed specifically for government agencies, policy makers, civic organizations, and non-government organizations, Community Analyst allows you to analyze data in a geographic context as granular as congressional district, block groups, census tracts, or ZIP Codes.
With Community Analyst, you can generate reports and maps based on thousands of demographic, health, economic, education, and business data variables.
Since Esri hosts Community Analyst, all you need is a Web browser to access the application 24/7; you need not worry about managing data or technology updates.
With Community Analyst, you can
- Allocate critical resources for greatest impact.
- Analyze and compare multiple areas.
- View rings; drive times; hand-drawn shapes; or standard geographies, such as state, county, congressional district, block group, census tract, or ZIP Code.
- Select up to five customizable parameters and quickly identify locations that meet your criteria using Smart Map Search capabilities.
- Create custom dynamic mapping so you can visualize the data from your report on a thematic map or aerial imagery, interact with the map on the screen, and view your changes immediately as you adjust parameters.
- Use fast and convenient report ordering and retrieval, with reports and maps sent within minutes via e-mail in PDF format or with Microsoft Excel.
- Purchase annual subscriptions that give you unlimited access to Community Analyst reports and maps, as well as analysis capabilities.
Community Analyst provides customized drive-time analyses on a dynamic map.
Beta Test Free for 90 Days
<-- GIS News
Didn't find what you are looking for? We've been online since 1996 and have created 1000's of pages. Search below and you may find just what you are looking for.
Michael R. Meuser
Data Research & GIS Specialist
MapCruzin.com is an independent firm
specializing in GIS project development and data research.
We created the first U.S. based
interactive toxic chemical facility
maps on the internet in 1996 and we
have been online ever since. Learn more about us and our services.
Have a project in mind? If you have data, GIS project or custom shapefile needs contact Mike.
Report Broken Links
Subscribe for Updates