Children & Toxics: A Violent Mixture
Fair Use Statement
Chemicals and Crime: A Truly Toxic Effect -- Washington Post. The relationship between lead, silicofluoride (in fluoridated water), and violence.
Also, several past issues of Rachel's Environment & Health Weekly deal
with the issues of violence, learning disabilities and toxics.
- #529 - Toxics Affect Behavior, January 16, 1997
- #551 - Toxics and Violent Crime, June 19, 1997
- #687 - Dumbing Down the Children--Part 1, February 17, 2000
- #688 - Dumbing Down the Children--Part 2, February 24, 2000
- #689 - Dumbing Down the Children--Part 3, March 02, 2000
Didn't find what you are looking for? We've been online since 1996 and have created 1000's of pages. Search below and you may find just what you are looking for.
Michael R. Meuser
Data Research & GIS Specialist
MapCruzin.com is an independent firm
specializing in GIS project development and data research.
We created the first U.S. based
interactive toxic chemical facility
maps on the internet in 1996 and we
have been online ever since. Learn more about us and our services.
Have a project in mind? If you have data, GIS project or custom shapefile needs contact Mike.
Report Broken Links
Subscribe for Updates